The Goal is to have enough Healthy Fast Food ready to grab & go, always, every single day! (~mains, salads, sides & snacks)
Get to “It’s Ready!!!” fast & fresh, every~day!
- I keep our ‘Salad Bar ~ in our Fridge’ fully stocked (pic below @ top left).
- We usually have 3 cooked Freezer Fiesta Meals thawing (pic below @ top right). Recipes are found on our Freezer Fiesta round 1 & Freezer Fiesta round 2.
- We heat the Freezer Fiesta Meal under broiler for 7 min. During that time, we quickly toss the salad, fill the fruit bowl & set the table. Ta~da!!! “Come & get it!”
Here are some things I ‘toss together’ when I have a bunch of fresh fruits & veggies ready. They’re all really simple, whole food ingredients with spices, oil & vinegar.
Toss~Togethers are easily paired with Freezer Fiesta Meals!
Here are some of our Freezer Fiesta recipes so you, too, can make super healthy, whole, low glycemic, high fiber, balanced meals every day. Enjoy!
HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN?
Every 5 days, I…
- Gather my goods!
- Wash & Prep as soon as I get it home!
- Boil & Broil!
1) GATHER MY GOODS!
2) WASH & PREP as soon as i get it home!
It takes me an hour to get everything ready. It’s worth it for the next 5 days. We have Grab & Go produce, Scoop Em Up Salads, Sides and Sweets & Treats all ready to eat. Priceless!
While the produce soaks, I …
- start my steamer
- oil my wok
- boiling the water for yams
- preheat the broiler
- set out my cutting board, knife, food chopper & zucchini noodle maker
This handy Genius Food Chopper has saved us tons of time! I have 2 small ones I use daily & one 19 cup chopper for Freezer Fiesta Days. I use it for produce and meat.
This zucchini noodle maker has saved us from eating tons of simple carbs and really helps us get more fantastic fiber!
I’m marinating some zucchini noodles in olive oil, garlic, pepper and lemon juice.
I chop up my pre-purchased desserts too. I chop off calories by making brilliant bite~sized bits. We get the sweetness in 1/6th the size. Way better for our endocrine, nervous system and immunity!
We love healthy guac for those heart & hormone loving beauty oils & protein packed beans. I use my parent’s garden~grown garlic, black & cayenne pepper, lime juice and a dab of honey!
We live in a cold climate. That means grilling out is less than gracious for half the year. Now, we have a few Gracious Grilling Days & freeze our Burrito Bowl meat. The taste of summer during a snowstorm is amazing.