- Preheat oven to 350
- Scoop seeds from squash halves
- Steam squash for 5 minutes, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, ricotta, Instant Protein, Parmesan, Italian Herbs & parsley. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet
- saute onions and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add spinach and cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat and stir spinach mixture into the ricotta mixture.
- Fill each squash half with 3-4 TBS of stuffing, arranging filled shells in a baking pan
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until squash is soft and stuffing is heated through.
Makes 8 servings. (serving size = 2 squash halves (275 g)
Calories 200 Calories from fat 85 total fat 9 g
Carb 11 g
protein 19 g
% calories from: carb 22% protein 38% fat 40%
- Heat oil in saucepan & cook onions about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in tomatoes, 1 can vegetable broth, bulgur and bell pepper; bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, stirring as needed until bulgur is tender about 10 minutes.
- Add beans, corn and chili powder
- Mix second can of vegetable broth with the Instant Protein.
- Stir mixture into chili. For thinner chili, add additional vegetable broth or water as desired.
Makes 8 servings.
Serving size – 10.4 oz (295 g)
calories 300 calories from fat 40 total fat 4g
carb 43 g
protein 22 g
% calories from:
carb 57% protein 30% fat 13%
- 1 Serving of Shaklee Chocolate Life Protein or Energyzing Soy Protein
- 1 Cup milk, almond milk, or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. natural , creamy peanut butter
- Stevia, xylitol, or agave to taste (optional)
- 4-6 ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy.
Calories:380 Protein: 28 g Carbohydrate: 42 g Fat: 11g Fiber: 6 g
source: Healthy Oates
- 6 TBS Shaklee Instant Soy
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound part skim ricotta cheese or daiya dairy free cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded or daiya dairy free cheese
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef, chicken or turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 jar (26 oz) pasta sauce
- 1/2 teas oregano, dried
- 1/2 teas basil, dried
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles (wheat, rice or corn)
- In a blender, combine the Instant Protein, water and ricotta cheese.
- Blend until smooth
- Stir in 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package; set aside.
- Brown meat in skillet, fraining fat and reserving meat.
- In the same skillet, saute onion, garlic and mushrooms till softened.
- Add pasta sauce, reserved meat, oregano and basil.
- Stir until well combined.
- In a 13×9 inch baking pan, spread a small amount of pasta sauce on bottom of pan.
- Place three of the noodles in pan; layer sauce and ricotta cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers. Top with final layer of noodles, sauce and remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 40 min or until bubbling.
For optional topping
- 1/2 cup Shaklee Fiber Plan Daily Crunch
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray, then lightly flour.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar and olive oil.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Add vanilla, mixing well.
- Stir in carrots.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together flour, Instant Soy Protein, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Stir into wet ingredients, mixing well.
- Stir in raisins and nuts.
- If making the topping, combine 3/4 cup of the cake batter with topping ingredients.
- Spread topping evenly into the bottom of the bundt pan, then cover with remaining cake batter.
- If not making the topping, pour batter into the bundt pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes, then remove from pan and allow to cool completely.
Makes 14 servings serving size 1 slice (135 g)
calories 480 calories from fat 210 total fat 23 g
carbs 53 g
protein 16 g
% calories from
carbs 44% protein 13% fat 43%