- Preheat oven to 350
- Scoop seeds from squash halves
- Steam squash for 5 minutes, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, ricotta, Instant Protein, Parmesan, Italian Herbs & parsley. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet
- saute onions and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add spinach and cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat and stir spinach mixture into the ricotta mixture.
- Fill each squash half with 3-4 TBS of stuffing, arranging filled shells in a baking pan
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until squash is soft and stuffing is heated through.
Makes 8 servings. (serving size = 2 squash halves (275 g)
Calories 200 Calories from fat 85 total fat 9 g
Carb 11 g
protein 19 g
% calories from: carb 22% protein 38% fat 40%