- Preheat oven to 350
- Bream together shortening, sugar, molasses and honey
- Add the egg yolk and mix well
- In a separate bowl, sift together the remaining ingredients.
- Stir flour mixture into shortening mixture.
- Form dough into a disc shape
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out to 1/4 inch thick (Use more flour if dough is sticky)
- Use cookie cutters to make shapes and transfer onto lightly greased cookie sheets
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until edges are set and middles are still soft.
- Do not over bake.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets until they are firm, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Decorate with confectioners’ sugar icing and Shaklee Fiber Plan Crunch.
candida, candida free - green light food, candida free - red light food, candida free - yellow light food, dairy free, detox, detoxify, healthy fast food, low glycemic, low sugar, nut bars, protein, snack, sugar, sugar cravings
NO BAKE NUT PROTEIN BALLS gluten free
NOTE– All of our Shaklee Proteins work in this recipe.
TRAIL MIX BARS