- Preheat oven to 350
- Bream together shortening, sugar, molasses and honey
- Add the egg yolk and mix well
- In a separate bowl, sift together the remaining ingredients.
- Stir flour mixture into shortening mixture.
- Form dough into a disc shape
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out to 1/4 inch thick (Use more flour if dough is sticky)
- Use cookie cutters to make shapes and transfer onto lightly greased cookie sheets
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until edges are set and middles are still soft.
- Do not over bake.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets until they are firm, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Decorate with confectioners’ sugar icing and Shaklee Fiber Plan Crunch.
Makes 2 dozen medium size cookies
serving size 1 cookie
calories 130 calories from fat 45 total fat 5 g
protein 5 g
% calories from: