- 1/2 cup Shaklee Fiber Plan Daily Crunch
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray, then lightly flour.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar and olive oil.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Add vanilla, mixing well.
- Stir in carrots.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together flour, Instant Soy Protein, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Stir into wet ingredients, mixing well.
- Stir in raisins and nuts.
- If making the topping, combine 3/4 cup of the cake batter with topping ingredients.
- Spread topping evenly into the bottom of the bundt pan, then cover with remaining cake batter.
- If not making the topping, pour batter into the bundt pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes, then remove from pan and allow to cool completely.
Makes 14 servings serving size 1 slice (135 g)
calories 480 calories from fat 210 total fat 23 g
carbs 53 g
protein 16 g
% calories from
carbs 44% protein 13% fat 43%