- Heat oil in saucepan & cook onions about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in tomatoes, 1 can vegetable broth, bulgur and bell pepper; bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, stirring as needed until bulgur is tender about 10 minutes.
- Add beans, corn and chili powder
- Mix second can of vegetable broth with the Instant Protein.
- Stir mixture into chili. For thinner chili, add additional vegetable broth or water as desired.
Makes 8 servings.
Serving size – 10.4 oz (295 g)
calories 300 calories from fat 40 total fat 4g
carb 43 g
protein 22 g
% calories from:
carb 57% protein 30% fat 13%