abdominal cramps and tenderness, alternating constipation and diarrhea, bloated, candida, candida infection, chronic constipation, colon, colon cancer, constipation, crohn's disease, diarrhea, digestion, Diverticulosis, gas, IBS, incomplete evacuation, intestinal cancer, mucas, spastic colon, stomach ache, Ulcerative Colitis
How can IBS lead to Cancer?
CAUSE and PROGRESSION
- IBS develops when people eat less than 25-50 grams of fiber a day or have a Candida Infection.
- IBS is chronic constipation, alternating constipation and diarrhea, spastic colon, abdominal cramps and tenderness, mucas, abdominal bloating and gas, or incomplete evacuation.
- IBS can lead to Ulcerations & Inflammation. (Source: Dr. Mark Bowles)
- Colitis is chronic inflammation of the intestine. The two most common types are Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s disease (which involves the small and large intestine).
- Colitis can cause Diverticulosis. (Source: Dr. Mark Bowles)
- A diverticulum is a bulge of the inner colon lining through the colon’s muscular wall to its outer surface.
- Diverticulitis occurs when undigested foods become hard and dry, causing the colon walls to strain and break.
- A local infection in the colon develops, causing subsequent pain in the lower left corner of the abdomen, sometimes accompanied by fever and chills.
- Many with Diverticulosis have been given the bad advice of severely restricting fiber. Lack of fiber worsens the condition.
- Fatty foods, Candida Infection and stress aggravate the condition.
- Diverticulosis increases the risk of Colon Cancer as damaged cells replicate.
SOLUTIONS to help
- REPAIR DAMAGED INTESTINE — Energizing Soy Protein, Vitalizer, Vivix
- CLEAN INTESTINE / KILL INFECTION — Acidopholis, Nutriferon, Vivix
- STOP INFLAMMATION — Vivix, GLA, OmegaGuard, Stomach Soothing Complex
- STRENGTHEN INTESTINAL MUSCLE / REMOVE TOXINS FROM INTESTINE & BLOOD — Herb Lax
- Drink 64 ounces of purified water.
- Eat 25-50 grams of fiber.
- Eat a safe fiber supplement, fruits & vegetables with edible skins, & 100% whole grains.
- Insoluble fiber holds water in undigested food, making stools soft.
- Soluble fiber carries LDL cholesterol (bad fat) out of the body.
- Intake live enzymes to digest food. — Alfalfa, EZgest
- By age 60, 1/2 of North Americans have diverticulosis.
- By age 80, 2/3 have it.
- Digestive disorders have been prevented and reversed with immediate and consistant action.