Join us live in webroom @ 10 am ET on Mon ~ Wed & Fri @ 7:15 pm ET on Mon or do the workouts solo & comment so you can get congratulated!
Zucchini noodles are so EASY to make! And they’re a DELISH, low-carb, fiber packed alternative to grain noodles. They take on the flavor of the dish’s seasonings and sauces. And, they actually take less time to cook than what noodles!
WHY’D I PICK the paderno spiralizer
- It is safer than many handheld versions.
- It stores the blades right in the unit.
- It’s easy to clean & is dishwasher safe.
- It can be used with various soft produce (zucchini, yams, apples)
- It’s suction cups hold it in place.
- I like to marinade the raw noodles in olive oil, garlic, spices, Bragg’s Liquid Aminos and lemon & lime juice. Here are my yellow zucchini noodles!
LEARN ABOUT OUR AMAZING FREEZER FIESTA!
JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT ‘FREEZER FIESTA’?