allergen, allergy, bad breath, body cleanse, bumps on back of arms, coated mouth, colon cleanse, constipation, cramp, cramping, crohn's disease, dairy, dairy allergy, delayed allergic reaction, diarrhea, digestive aid, enzymes, food allergy, food allergy test, food sensitivity, health quotient, IBS, intestinal absorption, intestinal bloating, mal-absorption, milk, milk allergy, raised bumps on arm, rash, skin rash, undigested food
Have raised bumps on the back of your arms?
- Although many don’t realize this, colorless or red raised bumps on the back of the arm often indicate a delayed allergic reaction (food sensitivity) to …dairy.
- Sometimes it’s not the dairy, but the mold (cheese) that causes the problem.
- The bumps can indicate the body’s response to a lack of enzyme production in the stomach.
- A lack of enzyme production can lead to Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), constipation, bad breath, diarrhea, coated mouth, intestinal bloating, intestinal pain/cramping, Crohn’s Disease, undigested food causing mal-absorption issues, and all the problems associated with mal-absorption (mood, ADD, nervous system problems, etc).
- Basic Program for health
- Alfalfa – 10, 1-4 times a day.
- Digestive aid (enzymes) to help your body digest the dairy. If this works for you, you won’t have to avoid dairy products!
- Starter Cleanse. This will help remove the allergen & excessive histamine production. What does this mean? No more bumps for you!
- Contact us for a complimentary health consult.
- Health Quotient Quickly discover the state of your overall health. (Only correct contact info will allow us to share your results with you.)
- more about Allergies