SUNNY LEMON PUDDING
This is a great low glycemic, candida friendly dessert! It’s in our ‘green zone’!
See if you have symptoms of Candida Overgrowth (which can cause allergies, digestive problems, itchy skin, bumpy arms, bumpy tongue, etc.)
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS – HEALTHY
THIS is one of my favorite snacks! It doesn’t lower immunity, add chunk to my thighs or mess up my hormones!! It’s in our Anti Candida ‘green zone’!
I use LIFE protein!
alfalfa, alkalinity, allergy, anise, blue malva flower, bowel, buckthorn bark, cleanse, culver's root, detox, diet, digestion, fennel, herb lax, IBS, intestine, licorice, rhubarb root, senna, stomach, toxins
these are my favorite herbs to help detox our bodies!
Refer to images below to see what each herb does & take our poll!
Join me & get your Herb Lax here!
Join me & get your Herb Lax here!
Here’s a great article about how probiotics can help with peanut allergies! I believe that Shaklee’s Optiflora Probiotics helped me with 36 of my 37 acquired allergies. A candida infection caused my allergies.
The Murdoch Children’s Research Institute gave 30 allergic children peanut protein and probiotics for 18 months. (You’d have to eat 20 kg of yogurt daily to get this many probiotics!) The result? 80% of the kids could eat peanuts with no reaction after the study!
Why I ♥ this!
- PURE WATER► carries waste out of me
- PERFORMANCE► hydrates better than water, balances electrolytes, maintains blood sugar, stamina builder
- VIVIX► global cutting-edge cellular DNA repair, phytonutrient, anti-inflammatory, defends cells, increases energy production, repairs cellular ‘typos’, anti-inflammatory response to high fat/carb diet!
- CAYENNE► helps stomach, ulcers, sore throats, congestion, anti-fungal, lessens pain, digestive aid, increases enzymes, metabolizes food, helps detox as a circulatory stimulant, increases lymphatic drainage, makes us sweat, helps cut weight
- CHERRIES► flavonoids fight dementia, fiber + vita C + carotenoids + anthocyanins = anti cancer, fights against hypertension, stroke, diabetes, inflammation, & insomnia!
- OPTIFLORA PREBIOTIC► feeds good gut flora, increases bm bulk, raises immunity
- ALFALFA► digestive enzymes, anti-allergy, thins mucus & congestion, anti-inflammatory
- LEMON JUICE► prevents kidney stones (↑ citrate to stop calcium stones), sore throat, weight loss (↑ pectin as soluble fiber), stimulates digestive track, stops itches (anti-inflammatory & anesthetic), aids digestion, anti-cancer (↑ liminoids to protect cells), potassium power, fever reducer, balance pH
This super green food does many great things!
Benefits I’ve found using alfalfa…
- super-green food
- super-alkalizing food
- thins blood
- thins mucus
- body deodorizer
- helps clear acne
- increases milk supply
- alleviates pregnancy discomfort
- helped arthritis
- deep root system obtains more nutrients
- helps allergies
- digestive enzymes
- relieves sinus congestion
- detoxes thyroid
- What nutrients are found in Alfalfa?
- Protein, Vitamin A, C, E, calcium, potassium, phosphorus & iron
- Can someone be allergic to Alfalfa?
- Yes, but only the stem portion of the plant causes allergies. The brand I trust removes the stems so it doesn’t cause allergies!
- Does it matter how the alfalfa is processed in terms of effectiveness?
- Absolutely! The brand I trust only uses 7 yr old & older plants. This means the roots are at least 25 feet deep and they can pull up the nutrient reserves from deep in the soil! We use no herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, bactericides, growth regulators, hormones or other chemicals which deplete the nutrients and add toxicity. We use special harvesting equipment to make certain the greatest concentration of vitamins and minerals are maintained. To get the best results, we must use the best techniques!
- Why is the serving size so large (10 tabs)?
- If I wanted to eat a veggie serving, I wouldn’t eat just one pea or just one blueberry and expect great results. Since alfalfa is a food, and our alfalfa is concentrated into a tablet form, we don’t have to eat platefuls of alfalfa plant to get the healthy results. I use 1-7 servings of our alfalfa each day, depending on how many symptoms I want to address.
Inhaled Corticosteroids Raise Pneumonia Risk For Lung Disease Sufferers (November 28, 2008) — Lung disease experts are calling for physicians to show much greater caution in prescribing inhaled corticosteroid drugs for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease after finding evidence that the widely used anti-inflammatory medications increase the risk of pneumonia by a full third. … > full story
Strengthen lung tissue with vitamin A.
absorbs steroids, alfalfa, allergies, anti-cancer, arthritis, b-complex, blood sugar, bursitis, calcium, cholesterol, congestion, detoxify, enzymes, hot flash, isoflavone, liver, magnesium, pain, phosphorous, phytoestrogen, potassium, protein, sinus, soil structure, steroids, thins mucas, weed control
Alfalfa, the king of plants
- reduces cholesterol
- reduces blood sugar levels
- enzymes break down food
- thins mucas (sinus, intestinal)
- alleviates allergies / congestion
- promotes liver health
- detoxifies the body
- relieve pain and stiffness of arthritis/bursitis
- anti-cancer activity because of isoflavone/phytoestrogens content
- alleviate postmenopausal “hot flashes”. 1
- If cut before it blooms, alfalfa is low in fiber and high in energy.
- improves soil structure and condition, and controls weeds in subsequent crop rotations.
- Alfalfa is a good source of protein, B-complex vitamins, and certain minerals, including calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, and potassium.
- Alfalfa could help prevent fatigue associated with vitamin/mineral deficiency or protein energy malnutrition in disadvantaged parts of the world.
- absorbs significant quantities of cholesterol. The direct interaction of saponins and cholesterol is thought to be responsible for the ability of alfalfa and other saponin-containing plant materials to reverse diet induced cholesterolemia in rats. Alfalfa saponins also interact with cholesterol found in intestinal cell membranes. This potentially alters cholesterol metabolism by interfering with intestinal absorption of cholesterol. 3
- absorbs bile acids in the small intestine which then enter the large intestine and are eliminated along with steroids. Since steroids normally facilitate cholesterol absorption, their elimination provides another possible mechanism to reverse or prevent cholesterolemia. 4
- Alfalfa, Supplementwatch.com, 2002
- International Forage Factsheet Series, http://www.forages.css.orst.edu/Topics/Species/Legumes/Alfalfa/International_Fact_Sheet.html
- Hwang J, Sevanian A, Hodis H, Ursini F. Synergistic Inhibition of LDL Oxidation by Phytoestrogens and Ascorbic Acid. Free Radical Biol Med, 29(1); 2000:79-89; Malinow M, McLaughlin P, Stafford C, Livingston A, Kohler G. Alfalfa saponins and alfalfa seeds. Atherosclerosis, 37;1980:433-438; Molgaard J, von Schenck H, Olsson A. Alfalfa seeds lower low density lipoprotein cholesterol and apolipoprotein B concentrations in patients with type II hyperlipoproteinemia. Atherosclerosis, 65,1987:173-79.
- Story J, LePage S, Petro M, West L, Cassidy M, Lightfoot F, Vahouny G. Interactions of alfalfa plant and sprout
ADD, allergies, alzheimer's, anti-aging, asthma, body burden test, breast cancer, bumpy arms, cancer, chemicals in your bloodstream, chronic fatigue, dirty dozen in skincare, fetal development, green goes with everything, green makeup, hormone questionnaire, hygiene products, infertility, liver, makeup, mercury poisoning, parabens, pthalates, skincare
- abnormal hormone levels
- parabens found in breast cancer
- mercury poisoning found in eye shadows
- chronic fatigue
Solutions for a Healthy Beauty –
- Used for 52 years.
- Go green for your body.
- Healthier to wear this makeup than to have no makeup on at all!
- Hormone Questionnaire – Are you affected yet?
- Body Burden Test – How many chemicals are found in your bloodstream?