Category Archives: cleanse from bad diets
20 Sunday Jul 2014
Posted acne, alfalfa, alkalinity, allergy, cleanse, cleanse from bad diets, cleanse from processed foods, detox, IBS, immune system, raw food diet, skin, stomach, weightin
Why I ♥ this!
- PURE WATER► carries waste out of me
- PERFORMANCE► hydrates better than water, balances electrolytes, maintains blood sugar, stamina builder
- VIVIX► global cutting-edge cellular DNA repair, phytonutrient, anti-inflammatory, defends cells, increases energy production, repairs cellular ‘typos’, anti-inflammatory response to high fat/carb diet!
- CAYENNE► helps stomach, ulcers, sore throats, congestion, anti-fungal, lessens pain, digestive aid, increases enzymes, metabolizes food, helps detox as a circulatory stimulant, increases lymphatic drainage, makes us sweat, helps cut weight
- CHERRIES► flavonoids fight dementia, fiber + vita C + carotenoids + anthocyanins = anti cancer, fights against hypertension, stroke, diabetes, inflammation, & insomnia!
- OPTIFLORA PREBIOTIC► feeds good gut flora, increases bm bulk, raises immunity
- ALFALFA► digestive enzymes, anti-allergy, thins mucus & congestion, anti-inflammatory
- LEMON JUICE► prevents kidney stones (↑ citrate to stop calcium stones), sore throat, weight loss (↑ pectin as soluble fiber), stimulates digestive track, stops itches (anti-inflammatory & anesthetic), aids digestion, anti-cancer (↑ liminoids to protect cells), potassium power, fever reducer, balance pH
Common Food Additive Increases Risk and Spread of Lung Cancer
31 Wednesday Dec 2008
cancer, cancer risk factors, cleanse from bad diets, cleanse from phosphates, cleanse from processed foods, food additives, inorganic phosphates, lung cancer, preservatives, processed food, tumors
Common Food Additive Found To Increase Risk And Speed Spread Of Lung Cancer (December 30, 2008) — New research in an animal model suggests that a diet high in inorganic phosphates, which are found in a variety of processed foods including meats, cheeses, beverages and bakery products, might speed growth of lung cancer tumors and may even contribute to the development of those tumors in individuals predisposed to the disease. … > full story