Public Release: 23-Dec-2008
Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Vitamin D deficiency associated with greater rates of Cesarean sections
Researchers from Boston University School of Medicine and Boston Medical Center found that pregnant women who are vitamin D deficient are also at an increased risk for delivering a baby by Cesarean section as compared to pregnant women who are not vitamin D deficient. These findings currently appear online in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism.
US Department of Health and Human Services, Bureau of Maternal Child Health, US Department of Agriculture
(December 26, 2008) — Familial hemiplegic migraine (FHM) is an inherited form of severe migraine that is accompanied by visual disturbances known as aura. As with other types of migraine, it affects women more frequently than men. New research in mice has now provided insight into events in the brain that lead to FHM and demonstrated that hormones produced by the ovaries increase susceptibility to FHM. … > full story
Infertility is on the increase. So is miscarriage. Is there hope?
Take hormone questionnaire —
- Husband and wife take daily
- 1 – Zinc
- 1 teas. Vivix
- at least 2 servings Energizing Soy Protein
- Husband and wife take at each meal:
- 1 – Vita-Lea
if the problem is with the ___, it usually takes ___ to balance the body.
- man – 2-3 months
- woman – up to a year
- impossible situation – 2-3 yrs
- SPERM COUNT – LOW:
- may be caused by toxins in water (lead and PCB’s).
- Drink pure water (BestWater).
- Avoid #7 plastic for bottles or food containers.
- Zinc increases volume of seminal fluid which helps sperms travel farther and get to those eggs!
- Vita-C – removes free radicals (which may cause birth defects, genetic diseases & childhood cancers
- OVULATION DIFFICULTY:
- Inability to ovulate because of birth control pills (affects about 25% of women).
- Scar tissue
- Infections, IUD’s, yeast infection, surgery
- Too much mucous secretion
- Not enough mucous secretion
- kill Candida overgrowth
- Energizing Soy Protein
- Most dangerous cancers strike in mucosal lining. Keep linings healthy with
- Most dangerous cancers strike in mucosal lining. Keep linings healthy with
- BREAST TENDERNESS:
- Too much estrogen.
- B-Complex converts the excess and keeps estrogen and progesterone in balance.
- Vit-E related to hormones.
- Adrenals take over at menopause, and you need Energizing Soy, B, C, Zinc, Vivix & E.
Insulin resistance : a root cause of PCOS
Problems managing polycystic ovarian syndrome? It may not be due to lack of willpower. Instead, you could be Insulin Resistant, a root cause of PCOS. Scientists at the National Institutes of Health, Stanford University and other research centers have clearly identified the existence and effects of Insulin Resistance, a biochemical condition that can cause excessive weight gain and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
PCOS and Insulin Resistance
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a hormonal imbalance linked to the way the body processes insulin after it has been produced by the pancreas to regulate blood sugar (glucose). Insulin Resistance could be caused by:
- genetic predisposition
- high stress
- unhealthy lifestyles
- environmental toxins (hygiene products, herbicides / pesticides / industrial growth fertilizers)
Insulin resistant cells
Over time, the above factors have damaged the complex ability of the body’s cells to properly utilize insulin to convert glucose to energy. This process creates Insulin Resistance.
Insulin Resistance can also cause PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) is by raising insulin levels in the blood stream. Unhealthy lifestyles and genetic conditions can lead to the pancreas overproducing insulin. This excess insulin stimulates the ovaries to produce large amounts of the male hormone testosterone, which may prevent the ovaries from releasing an egg each month, thus causing infertility. High levels of insulin also increase the conversion of androgens (male hormones) to estrogens (female hormones), upsetting a delicate balance between the two and having a direct effect on weight gain and the formation of cystic follicles or ovarian cysts.
Symptoms of PCOS
The symptoms vary widely from woman to woman. Because the symptoms vary so widely and not all women display all the symptoms, doctors very often misdiagnose PCOS. This became an issue of critical concern after a study in 2000 found that women suffering from PCOS have a higher risk of coronary heart disease.
- polycystic ovaries
- irregular or completely absent periods,
- Hirsutism (excessive facial or body hair),
- Alopecia (hair loss),
- skin tags (raisin-like growths on the skin),
- Acanthosis Nigricans (brown skin patches),
- exhaustion or lack of mental alertness
- decreased sex drive.
- high blood pressure
- high levels of LDL “bad” cholesterol
- atherosclerosis, which occurs when fatty deposits called plaque cling to the interior walls of the arteries, leading to blockages that can cause heart attacks or stroke. Not only do PCOS sufferers have higher rates of plaque buildup but those over 45 have thicker deposits of plaque.
- up to 40% of women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome have either impaired glucose tolerance or Type 2 Diabetes by the age of 40.
- Posted by : Goral Gandhi, MSc, Laboratory Director, Rotunda – Center for Human Reproduction (Pvt) Ltd, full article
- birth control
- laporoscapy surgery every couple years
I choose the laporoscapy surgery. Unfortunately, because I still had the candida overgrowth, the endo returned within a few months. I began searching alternative medicine archives.
I tried this for 3 years, without cheating.
- organic, mostly raw food diet, no hormones or antibiotics
- purified water
- excercize (5-45 min day on mini trampoline, aerobic, stretching)
- avoided 37 food allergens (including dairy, wheat, egg, some beans, etc)
- no refined sugar, caffiene, chemical preservatives or food dyes
- many brands of supplements (starting with cheap ones, ending with expensive brands.
- followed candida diet (no sugars, vinegars, processed meats, etc)
After 3 years of disciplined struggle, I still had Endometriosis and systemic Candida Overgrowth.
What finally worked:
- ALKALINE CELLS: Created with Energizing Soy, Vitalizer, Osteomatrix & Alfalfa
- DIET: As Shaklee strengthened my body and my food allergies were overcome, I gradually add in more foods.
- CANDIDA: killing the candida overgrowth (which is usually the root cause of endo.)
- SCAR TISSUE: dissolved with Fiber Plan
- ENDOMETRIAL LINING: repaired with antioxidants (A, B, C, E)
- NERVOUS SYSTEM: balanced with B-complex
- HORMONES/ CELLULAR REJUVINATION: balanced with lots of Energizing Soy Protein
- HORMONES / INFLAMMATION: balanced with essential oils (omegaguard, gla, lecithin)
- DNA REPAIR: repaired damage DNA with Vivix (which also rebalances hormones, keeps candida astray and keeps inflamation down)
- EXCERCIZE: (5-45 min day on mini trampoline, aerobic, stretching)
Will it alleviate your pain?
ADD, allergies, alzheimer's, anti-aging, asthma, body burden test, breast cancer, bumpy arms, cancer, chemicals in your bloodstream, chronic fatigue, dirty dozen in skincare, fetal development, green goes with everything, green makeup, hormone questionnaire, hygiene products, infertility, liver, makeup, mercury poisoning, parabens, pthalates, skincare
- abnormal hormone levels
- parabens found in breast cancer
- mercury poisoning found in eye shadows
- chronic fatigue
Solutions for a Healthy Beauty –
- Used for 52 years.
- Go green for your body.
- Healthier to wear this makeup than to have no makeup on at all!
- Hormone Questionnaire – Are you affected yet?
- Body Burden Test – How many chemicals are found in your bloodstream?
- New test to spot breast cancer – radioactive tracer is injected into a woman instead of shot at her (as in Mammograms)… MBI
“One drawback of MBI: It uses about 8 to 10 times the radiation of mammograms, a dose that engineers like Hruska are trying to lower with newer technology. Other medical centers also are testing MBI.”
-By MARILYNN MARCHIONE, AP Medical Writer (Komo News)
- Is this a good idea? Do you think this will cause more cancer growth or increased rate of cancer growth?
“But the group said its research has found that zinc-oxide nanoparticles can selectively kill cancer cells without harming normal cells.”
-Information from: Idaho Statesman, http://www.idahostatesman.com