- birth control
- laporoscapy surgery every couple years
I choose the laporoscapy surgery. Unfortunately, because I still had the candida overgrowth, the endo returned within a few months. I began searching alternative medicine archives.
I tried this for 3 years, without cheating.
- organic, mostly raw food diet, no hormones or antibiotics
- purified water
- excercize (5-45 min day on mini trampoline, aerobic, stretching)
- avoided 37 food allergens (including dairy, wheat, egg, some beans, etc)
- no refined sugar, caffiene, chemical preservatives or food dyes
- many brands of supplements (starting with cheap ones, ending with expensive brands.
- followed candida diet (no sugars, vinegars, processed meats, etc)
After 3 years of disciplined struggle, I still had Endometriosis and systemic Candida Overgrowth.
What finally worked:
- ALKALINE CELLS: Created with Energizing Soy, Vitalizer, Osteomatrix & Alfalfa
- DIET: As Shaklee strengthened my body and my food allergies were overcome, I gradually add in more foods.
- CANDIDA: killing the candida overgrowth (which is usually the root cause of endo.)
- SCAR TISSUE: dissolved with Fiber Plan
- ENDOMETRIAL LINING: repaired with antioxidants (A, B, C, E)
- NERVOUS SYSTEM: balanced with B-complex
- HORMONES/ CELLULAR REJUVINATION: balanced with lots of Energizing Soy Protein
- HORMONES / INFLAMMATION: balanced with essential oils (omegaguard, gla, lecithin)
- DNA REPAIR: repaired damage DNA with Vivix (which also rebalances hormones, keeps candida astray and keeps inflamation down)
- EXCERCIZE: (5-45 min day on mini trampoline, aerobic, stretching)
Will it alleviate your pain?
Do you have endo or candida overgrowth?
- Take quiz to find out. (endo quiz, candida quiz)
- If you give your correct contact info, I’ll share and discuss your results with you.