anxiety, backaches, breast tenderness, cancer, early menopause, endometriosis, excessive bleeding, fibroids, headaches, heart disease, high blood pressure, hormone inbalance, irritability, low energy, low sex drive, miscarriage, moodiness, pain, pancreatic illness, pelvic inflammatory disease, PMS
Hormone Elevator – too bumpy to ride?
People who eat poor diets and put themselves under an enormous amount of stress will not be in balance; their bodies will create disease. This can manifest as hormone problems (hormone inbalance, PMS, moodiness, anxiety, irritability, breast tenderness, backaches, headaches, excessive bleeding, pain, fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, miscarriage, early menopause, low energy, low sex drive), pancreatic illness, heart disease, high blood pressure, and eventually cancer.
Lifestyle of many women with menstrual disorders:
- very stressed (good and bad stress counts)
- unbalanced diet (Should be 30% protein, 40% carbs, 30% fat)
- too much high fat meat
- too many simple carbs (white sugar & flour)
- too few complex carbs (whole grains, legumes, beans, veggies, fruits)
- too many dehydrating liquids (alcohal, soda, coffee)
- too many carbonated beverages (inhibits calcium metabolism)
- too many foods that create ‘acidic cells’
- too many processed foods (food w/out enough nutrients for body)
- affected by too many toxins (in air, water, food, homes, work place)
Take Hormone Questionnaire…