acid reflux, acne, ADD, ADHD, allergies, arthritis, asthma, auto immune disease, bloated, bloating, blood in stool, bowel movement, bumpy arms, bumpy skin, cancer, canKer sores, cholesterol (high), chronic fatigue, cleanse, congested, constipation, cramps, diarrhea, digestion, disease (any), Endo, endometriosis, fatigued, fibromyalgia, flatulence, gas, headaches, IBS, immunity (low), insomnia, irritability, itchy, itchy ears, joint pain, loose stools, memory (poor), migraines, Mono, odor (any part of body), pain (joint, plaque (excess), rashes, shoulder), stomach ache, stuffy sinuses, tired, warts, watery stools
Causes? See below.
Cleanse daily for @ least 1 month.
(Longer if you have a serious intestinal challenges.)
Use 1 teas. Vivix to repair DNA damage.
Sweat! Drink purified water.
Use Herb Lax to purify the blood, which lessens the toxic load on the lymphatic system. If your intestine is very inflamed or you experience vast diarrhea, begin very slowly with the Herb Lax, giving your body time to repair. (Herb Lax instructions)
Use the Optiflora System to restore the good flora (like acidopholis) which has been harmed by antibiotics, birth control,
Use our soy protein (Instant Soy, Energizing Soy, or Cinch) to rebuild cellular tissue and restore metabolism.
Use our Fiber Plan or Cinch to get 25-50 grams of fiber a day.
Want to begin? – Get your supplies here.
A variety of factors can cause the stomach to cramp or intestine to get ‘clogged’ or coated, leading to mal-absorption or allergy issues.
- insufficient fiber: most Americans eat 5-7 grams of fiber (recommended 25-50 grams)
- Candida overgrowth causing ‘leaky gut’ (microscopic holes in intestinal walls allowing foods to enter bloodstream and causing histamine overproduction & antibody formation)
- insufficient pure water intake
- too much refined sugar
- too many processed foods stripped of live enzymes
- inefficient enzyme production or hydrochloric acid in the stomach
- food allergy / sensitivity causing undigested food to coat the intestine
- Consult with Deb.
- Determine your Health Quotient.
- Is Candida Overgrowth messing with your weight? Take 5 min Candida Questionnaire.
- more on detox