Category Archives: candida questionnaire
Protected: Yeast on the Run (pt 2)
Protected: (pt 1) Yeast on the Run
Endometriosis alleviated, finally.
21 Friday Nov 2008
- birth control
- laporoscapy surgery every couple years
I choose the laporoscapy surgery. Unfortunately, because I still had the candida overgrowth, the endo returned within a few months. I began searching alternative medicine archives.
I tried this for 3 years, without cheating.
- organic, mostly raw food diet, no hormones or antibiotics
- purified water
- excercize (5-45 min day on mini trampoline, aerobic, stretching)
- avoided 37 food allergens (including dairy, wheat, egg, some beans, etc)
- no refined sugar, caffiene, chemical preservatives or food dyes
- many brands of supplements (starting with cheap ones, ending with expensive brands.
- followed candida diet (no sugars, vinegars, processed meats, etc)
After 3 years of disciplined struggle, I still had Endometriosis and systemic Candida Overgrowth.
What finally worked:
- ALKALINE CELLS: Created with Energizing Soy, Vitalizer, Osteomatrix & Alfalfa
- DIET: As Shaklee strengthened my body and my food allergies were overcome, I gradually add in more foods.
- CANDIDA: killing the candida overgrowth (which is usually the root cause of endo.)
- SCAR TISSUE: dissolved with Fiber Plan
- ENDOMETRIAL LINING: repaired with antioxidants (A, B, C, E)
- NERVOUS SYSTEM: balanced with B-complex
- HORMONES/ CELLULAR REJUVINATION: balanced with lots of Energizing Soy Protein
- HORMONES / INFLAMMATION: balanced with essential oils (omegaguard, gla, lecithin)
- DNA REPAIR: repaired damage DNA with Vivix (which also rebalances hormones, keeps candida astray and keeps inflamation down)
- EXCERCIZE: (5-45 min day on mini trampoline, aerobic, stretching)
Will it alleviate your pain?
Do you have endo or candida overgrowth?
- Take quiz to find out. (endo quiz, candida quiz)
- If you give your correct contact info, I’ll share and discuss your results with you.
Services we offer.
12 Friday Sep 2008
better health, better you, database, health quotient, health tests, hormones, income, interactive webinars, learn & earn, looking for income, payday, questionnaires, training, wellness profile
” May we help you? “
- Health Tests
- Learn & Earn
- Interactive Seminars
- Taiwan & China
- Know someone who: speaks Chinese, lives in the USA with Asian connections, and seeks residual income? Please introduce us. We may be able to help.
Posted by Deb Headworth | Filed under business owners, candida questionnaire, health quotient, health tests, hormone questionnaire, questionnaires, services we offer, wellness profile