acidopholis, alfalfa, allergy, antibiotic, candida, candida overgrowth, cold, ear infection, flu, garlic, infection, inflamation, organic onion juice, sinus infection, stuffy head, virus, vitamin c, yeast
To effectively kill infection, it’s important that the product you’re using:
- has no contamination
- is consistantly the same formulation
- has enough active ingredient
- is made with the most pure raw ingredients
- is processed so the enzymes are still alive.
If these specifications aren’t met, the product won’t be strong enough to kill the infection. All of our products exceed these specifications.
FIGHT INFECTION: virus, flu, cold, ear, sinus
Every 5 hours till infection is completely gone:
- 5 garlic
- 2 sustained release vita C (till loose stools, then back down to 3 a day till infection leaves)
- 10 alfalfa
- 3 TBS Energizing Soy Protein
- 20 ounces purified water
- irrigate sinuses (if needed)
- organic onion juice drops in ear if infected (This smells bad but often relieves the pain within 15 minutes.)
If you used an antibiotic, the good flora of the intestine will be destroyed. Be sure to replenish the healthy flora (acidophilus) in intestine before the yeast (Candida) get overgrown. Your choice of acidophilus is important because if it can’t arrive in your intestines alive, pass the hydrochloric acid of the stomach, it won’t help the body. Shaklee’s patented ‘pearl coating’ ensures live flora get delivered to your intestine.
Candida overgrowth? Test here. (If you don’t include proper contact info, I won’t be able to send you your results.)
- Soak infected body part in 1 gallon water with 1/2 teas Basic G for 20 min as often as possible (1-3 times daily)
- Rub area with antibacterial herbal cream
- Strenthen immune system with Vivix
Pingback: Body Cleanse - overview « Headworth & Associates
Pingback: Cloudy, throbbing, stuffed up? « Headworth & Associates