Your body burden is the the amount of chemicals found in your bloodstream. These chemicals are linked to an assortment of diseases and cancers.
Here’s the body burden test.
Email us. firstname.lastname@example.org
- What’s your body burden?
- Want to join our Green Goes with Everything book club discussion? (See sample below)
My Book Club just finished up the third party of the series about beauty products and all that I have to say is WOW! Before reading your book, I had no idea that my cleaning or beauty products actually contained toxins! My friends and I had so much fun trying out new make-up and lotions—we left feeling beautiful and more importantly, healthy. I look forward to next Saturday with the kids—they will teach us a few things or two about being green! THANK YOU for bringing this information to us. XOXO
Remember that the journey to a healthier and greener life is about simple steps. The GGWE Book Club is a series of six parties designed to help you lower your “Body Burden” score, one simple step at a time. Click here to start planning your Green Goes With Everything Book Club Party Series today!
- GGWE Party ONE What’s Your “Body Burden” Score? Learn the Toxic Truth About the Pollution in Your Body
- GGWE Party TWO: Scary Clean: Are Your Cleaning Products Making You Sick?
- GGWE Party THREE: Clean Body: Do Your Beauty Products Contain Ugly Chemicals and Toxins?
- GGWE Party FOUR: Clean Baby: Making a Healthy Home for Your Children
- GGWE Party FIVE: Clean Food: Eating the Fun and Healthy Way
- GGWE Party SIX: Clean Air: Is Your Home Filled With Toxic Air?
MSN interviews Sloan Barnett about her new book, Green Goes with Everything.