- Sugar Can Be Addictive: Animal Studies Show Sugar Dependence
(December 11, 2008) — Scientists have demonstrated that sugar can be an addictive substance, wielding its power over the brains of lab animals in a manner similar to many drugs of abuse. Researchers found profound behavioral changes in rats that, through experimental conditions, have been trained to become dependent on high doses of sugar. Lab animals that were denied sugar for a prolonged period after learning to binge worked harder to get it when it was reintroduced to them. They consumed more sugar than they ever had before, suggesting craving and relapse behavior. … > full story
- Keep blood sugar balanced using a protein source with all 9 essential amino acids.
- Stop sugar cravings with a balanced B Vitamin.
- Stop chocolate cravings with calcium, magnesium & D.
- Remove toxins from the body with herbs. Why? Toxins cause the pancreas to misfire, causing blood sugar abnormalities and cravings.
- Replace refined sugar and artificial sweetners with… safe sweetners.