7 day healthy cleanse recipe, dairy free nut free vegan cheese, dairy free vegan cheese, nut free vegan sauce, Shaklee 7 day healthy cleanse recipe, squash cheese sauce, vegan cheese, vegan queso sauce
I use this amazing dairy & nut free vegan cheese sauce for so many things! Here, I added it to my egg free cauli bread and sweet potato chips. This plate is so full of produce, I can use these delish foods during my ‘7 Day Healthy Cleanse‘ to jumpstart my metabolism and detoxification centers of my body. Good eating doesn’t have to taste bland or difficult!
garlic, cloves, 4
onion, yellow, chopped
sweet potato, 1
squash, yellow, 1
lime juice, 1/2 teas
dry | canned
stock, veggie, 2 cups
mustard powder, 1/8 teas
baking | spice
nutritional yeast, 1/4 cup
paprika, 1/4 teas
salt, dash (omit if doing the ‘Shaklee 7 Day Healthy Cleanse’)
- Cube the potato.
- Boil the potato till fork tender.
- Thinly slice the squash & onion.
- Chop the garlic.
- Saute’ the squash and onion in vegetable stock on medium heat till very soft and tender. (Start with 1/4 cup of veggie stock and add more as needed.)
- Add the garlic and saute’ 3 minutes.
- Drain the potato.
- Blend all ingredients till really smooth. (You might need to add more veggie stock to create the consistency you want.)
This recipe makes 2 cups of vegan cheese sauce.
I like to prep this in advance and freeze it.
Pingback: Sweet Potato Toast | Healing Hope
Pingback: Ranch Dressing Mix – vegan, gluten free, dairy free | Healing Hope