New Director's Convention
The Dream Trip
Top Achiever's Trip
Here is our Stimulus Plan Tracker. It shows our team progress on earning the Stimulus Plan. Your progress is marked in teal. When you have …
- 9 sponsored Challengers,
- 3 sponsored Distributors and
- 3 second orders,
…you meet Stimulus Plan requirements. When all the sponsored blocks are teal, you’ll have enough clients to enter the promotion discussion. A strategic way to grow is to find your influencers and empower them to invite people in their circles to begin the Shaklee lifestyle. Add each influencer’s names to the blocks near them and use arrows &/or colors to show the way they’re connected.
updated 6/2 @ 12 pm ET
Here’s our printable Stimulus Plan Tracker. Complete this with your team.
Recent Posts: Healing Hope
Work from Anywhere | Get Paid Daily
Shaklee is thriving because we offer proven solutions that people want and need right now. We’re looking for people to grow with us, with a way to earn an income that allows you to work from anywhere – from your home and your phone – and get paid daily by helping people be healthy and find financial security.
Watch a special message from our Chairman & CEO Roger Barnett and learn how you can be a part of our mission to help people thrive, even in these uncertain times.
1) What do you like best about Shaklee & the Stimulus Plan?
2) What questions do you have?
3) Here’s what the Dream Plan offers… (See chart below.)
4) What are the things that you’d like to earn? or… What’s motivating to you?
5) Would you like to do the ‘Dream Call’ with us? If so, schedule it.
6) Would you listen to the 20 min Dream Call before our next session?
Why I use my tracker?
I love to set goals! To actually reach them, I want to know my ‘markers’ so I can see how far I’ve come and how far I have left to go. Since I work in physical and digital worlds, I wanted solutions for each.
How I use my tracker?
At month’s onset, I determine my goal & find its tracker below. I print my tracker for my physical magnetized white board & screen shot it for my digital iPad calendar. I update it daily by moving the magnets or highlighter to reflect my progress.
*Note, incomes listed don’t include the following bonuses: car, trips, leadership, PIC (Prove It Challenge) or IPIC (Immunity Prove It Challenge) and reflect the total group bonus for the GV (group volume).
I’m honored Shaklee asked me to present on the Regional Call. I’d be thrilled if you joined me. We’ll discuss how to create the life you want by directing your thoughts and aiming them at a specific target. Will you let me know if you can make it?
Make your big
Reference Material to dream bigger
reference materials to dream bigger…
- Reflections on a Philosophy by Dr. Shaklee (67 pg booklet)
- Thoughtsmanship by Dr. Shaklee (10 pg booklet)
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor (6 min video)
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis (7 hr audio book)
- Buckminster Fuller 22 Self Disciplines (4 min video starting at 1:20)
- God in Your Goals by Rick Seymour (172 pg book)
- Importance of Your Own Dreams by Lyanla Vanzant (2 min video)