Here is our Stimulus Plan Tracker. It shows our team progress on earning the Stimulus Plan. Your progress is marked in teal. When you have …
- 9 sponsored Challengers,
- 3 sponsored Distributors and
- 3 second orders,
…you meet Stimulus Plan requirements. When all the sponsored blocks are teal, you’ll have enough clients to enter the promotion discussion. A strategic way to grow is to find your influencers and empower them to invite people in their circles to begin the Shaklee lifestyle. Add each influencer’s names to the blocks near them and use arrows &/or colors to show the way they’re connected.
updated 6/2 @ 12 pm ET
Here’s our printable Stimulus Plan Tracker. Complete this with your team.
Recent Posts: Healing Hope
I’m honored Shaklee asked me to present on the Regional Call. I’d be thrilled if you joined me. We’ll discuss how to create the life you want by directing your thoughts and aiming them at a specific target. Will you let me know if you can make it?
Make your big
Reference Material to dream bigger
reference materials to dream bigger…
- Reflections on a Philosophy by Dr. Shaklee (67 pg booklet)
- Thoughtsmanship by Dr. Shaklee (10 pg booklet)
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor (6 min video)
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis (7 hr audio book)
- Buckminster Fuller 22 Self Disciplines (4 min video starting at 1:20)
- God in Your Goals by Rick Seymour (172 pg book)
- Importance of Your Own Dreams by Lyanla Vanzant (2 min video)
I took some notes from this video I watched. (by Barb & Ray Madorin & Heather Chastain)
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?
- Who you are is enough
- How quickly do we replay negative feedback?
- How often do we disbelieve the good comments?
- Embrace the things that make you, you!!
- Dismiss the rest to get peace!
- Never think of an unpleasant thing you don’t want to happen, for your thoughts direct the expression of your life!!
- Build a thought pattern that will guide your expression of happiness.
- One thought won’t make a happy person, any more than one tree makes a forrest.
- One happy thought will attract other happy thoughts and soon you’ll find more happy thoughts that crowd out the rest.
- Our thoughts control everything!
- Direct our thinking in ways to trust ourselves and our inner voice!
- book: mayo clinic guide to stress-free living
- To gain happiness, you must learn to enjoy that which you have!
- It’s not how much you have, it’s how you think about what you have!
- Your happiness is dependent upon the service you give to others.
- Create the habit of creating the happy thoughts!!
WHAT DO YOU WANT?
- What if in 5 years from now, you could be making 1/2 million a year?
- How often do you go to see your family?
- What if you had a significant amount coming in each month and you could go whenever you wanted?
- Can you see yourself walking on that plane?
- When someone says, “I’d like $3000 a month!”, I don’t concentrate on rank.
- How much money will I have and how will it make a difference in our lives?
- How many will I touch this year?
- To help others, we need to look inside and be at peace with who we are.