I took some notes from this video I watched. (by Barb & Ray Madorin & Heather Chastain)
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?
- Who you are is enough
- How quickly do we replay negative feedback?
- How often do we disbelieve the good comments?
- Embrace the things that make you, you!!
- Dismiss the rest to get peace!
- Never think of an unpleasant thing you don’t want to happen, for your thoughts direct the expression of your life!!
- Build a thought pattern that will guide your expression of happiness.
- One thought won’t make a happy person, any more than one tree makes a forrest.
- One happy thought will attract other happy thoughts and soon you’ll find more happy thoughts that crowd out the rest.
- Our thoughts control everything!
- Direct our thinking in ways to trust ourselves and our inner voice!
- book: mayo clinic guide to stress-free living
- To gain happiness, you must learn to enjoy that which you have!
- It’s not how much you have, it’s how you think about what you have!
- Your happiness is dependent upon the service you give to others.
- Create the habit of creating the happy thoughts!!
WHAT DO YOU WANT?
- What if in 5 years from now, you could be making 1/2 million a year?
- How often do you go to see your family?
- What if you had a significant amount coming in each month and you could go whenever you wanted?
- Can you see yourself walking on that plane?
- When someone says, “I’d like $3000 a month!”, I don’t concentrate on rank.
- How much money will I have and how will it make a difference in our lives?
- How many will I touch this year?
- To help others, we need to look inside and be at peace with who we are.