High Tech - High Touch
What Times Will You Schedule Your Guests for Webinars?
Here are the times we have committed presenters. Try to schedule for these times first. We’ll work with you to find another time if needed. Let us know as soon as you schedule and I’ll let you know if the time is available on the team calendar called the Invites Page.
Add guests to >
Let us know >
-who is attending,
-top 3 health issues.
I took some notes from this video I watched. (by Barb & Ray Madorin & Heather Chastain)
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?
- Who you are is enough
- How quickly do we replay negative feedback?
- How often do we disbelieve the good comments?
- Embrace the things that make you, you!!
- Dismiss the rest to get peace!
- Never think of an unpleasant thing you don’t want to happen, for your thoughts direct the expression of your life!!
- Build a thought pattern that will guide your expression of happiness.
- One thought won’t make a happy person, any more than one tree makes a forrest.
- One happy thought will attract other happy thoughts and soon you’ll find more happy thoughts that crowd out the rest.
- Our thoughts control everything!
- Direct our thinking in ways to trust ourselves and our inner voice!
- book: mayo clinic guide to stress-free living
- To gain happiness, you must learn to enjoy that which you have!
- It’s not how much you have, it’s how you think about what you have!
- Your happiness is dependent upon the service you give to others.
- Create the habit of creating the happy thoughts!!
WHAT DO YOU WANT?
- What if in 5 years from now, you could be making 1/2 million a year?
- How often do you go to see your family?
- What if you had a significant amount coming in each month and you could go whenever you wanted?
- Can you see yourself walking on that plane?
- When someone says, “I’d like $3000 a month!”, I don’t concentrate on rank.
- How much money will I have and how will it make a difference in our lives?
- How many will I touch this year?
- To help others, we need to look inside and be at peace with who we are.