10 Tips to Make Your Clean Up Fast!
I really hate scrubbing and scrubbing and SCRUBBING grimy pans. Don’t you? And, when we’re making a month of meals in a day during our Freezer Fiesta, there are lots and lots of pans to be scrubbed. Solution? Here are a few tips to keep your Freezer Fiesta day festive!
- Start with an empty dishwasher.
- Set up the ‘Veggie Washing Station’ near a sink with a little Basic H in the water. The veggies can soak for 10 min or so to really get em clean!
- Use plastic gloves when cutting all the meat.
- Use Germ Off wipes at the meat cutting station.
- Fill the sink with sudsy Hand Dish Wash water!
- Soak all dirty dishes as you go & get em in the dishwasher pronto!
- Spray down the grimy pans with Basic H2 Degreaser every 10 min or so.
- Use a plastic wedge to clean off the gooey pans.
- Use Scour Off to make the pans shine like new!
- Run the dishwasher a few times during the Freezer Fiesta so you don’t have tons of clean up at the end.