- In a large bowl, mix Instant Soy Protein, peanut butter, granola, syrup and coconut
- Place Shaklee Fiber Plan Crunch in a small bowl.
- Insert sticks into apples.
- Using a butter knife, spread peanut butter mixture evenly onto the apples.
- Roll in Shaklee Fiber Crunch
- refrigerate 1/2 hr before serving
Makes 8 apples. Serving size 1 apple
Calories 570 calories from fat 180
fat 20 g
carb 78 g
protein 25 g
% calories from: carbs 52% protein 17% fat 31%
Posted by Deb Headworth | Filed under cooking with nuts, fruit, plant protein, protein, snack