High Tech - High Touch
Make your big pile of dreams
Put them all in your pile. You can have 20, 30 or even 50 dreams!
- 1. Pick out your top 3.
- 2. Prioritize them.
- 3. Write on each of them: the cost, goal date, how many weeks till goal date, & the $ amount you’ll save towards it each week.
- Here are some Dream Frames you can use. There’s one sheet for saving money in $10 increments & another for $100 increments. Be productive!
- Be specific and use your imagination with your dreams. Find clear pictures of them and imagine how you’ll feel when you achieve them. Spend time feeling the emotions they will produce.
- If you want to find out ‘How to Find More $ so you can start making your dreams a reality’, use our Find More $ Tool to create a better budget.
- Once you reach a Dream, replace it with a new one from your ‘pile of dreams’
- Add your dreams to your Dream Board.
How will it feel a year from now when you’ve accomplished so many dreams?