Join us live in webroom @ 10 am ET on Mon ~ Wed & Fri @ 7:15 pm ET on Mon or do the workouts solo & comment so you can get congratulated!
Why I ♥ this!
- PURE WATER► carries waste out of me
- PERFORMANCE► hydrates better than water, balances electrolytes, maintains blood sugar, stamina builder
- VIVIX► global cutting-edge cellular DNA repair, phytonutrient, anti-inflammatory, defends cells, increases energy production, repairs cellular ‘typos’, anti-inflammatory response to high fat/carb diet!
- CAYENNE► helps stomach, ulcers, sore throats, congestion, anti-fungal, lessens pain, digestive aid, increases enzymes, metabolizes food, helps detox as a circulatory stimulant, increases lymphatic drainage, makes us sweat, helps cut weight
- CHERRIES► flavonoids fight dementia, fiber + vita C + carotenoids + anthocyanins = anti cancer, fights against hypertension, stroke, diabetes, inflammation, & insomnia!
- OPTIFLORA PREBIOTIC► feeds good gut flora, increases bm bulk, raises immunity
- ALFALFA► digestive enzymes, anti-allergy, thins mucus & congestion, anti-inflammatory
- LEMON JUICE► prevents kidney stones (↑ citrate to stop calcium stones), sore throat, weight loss (↑ pectin as soluble fiber), stimulates digestive track, stops itches (anti-inflammatory & anesthetic), aids digestion, anti-cancer (↑ liminoids to protect cells), potassium power, fever reducer, balance pH
Advanced CT Scans Valuable To Check For Clogged Arteries (December 8, 2008) — In a development that researchers say is likely to quell concerns about the value of costly computed tomography scans to diagnose coronary artery blockages, researchers report solid evidence that the newer, more powerful 64-CT scans can easily and correctly identify people with major blood vessel disease and is nearly as accurate as invasive coronary angiography. … > full story
alcohol, alzheimer's, antioxidant, antioxidant affect of tea, antioxidants, beriberi disease, blood sugar, blotchiness, body temperature, bones, brain function, cancer, detox, digestion, fatigue, green tea, HDL, heart, LDL cholesterol, morepinephrine, multiple sclerosis, neurodegenerative disease, parkinson's, soda and bone density, soda and tooth decay, speed metabolism, stimulant, tea, thirst, urinary function, weight loss
- Drink Tea To Avoid Tooth Erosion, Study Suggests (November 28, 2008) — Researchers compared green and black tea to soda and orange juice in terms of their short- and long-term erosive effect on human teeth. The study found that the erosive effect of tea was similar to that of water, which has no erosive effect. … full story
- History Wikipedia
- Tea consumption had its origin in China more than 4,000 years ago. Green tea has been used as traditional medicine in areas such as China, Japan, India and Thailand to help everything from controlling bleeding and helping heal wounds to regulating body temperature, blood sugar and promoting digestion.
- The Kissa Yojoki (Book of Tea), written by Zen priest Eisai in 1191, describes how drinking green tea can have a positive effect on the five vital organs, especially the heart. The book discusses tea’s medicinal qualities, which include easing the effects of alcohol, acting as a stimulant, curing blotchiness, quenching thirst, eliminating indigestion, curing beriberi disease, preventing fatigue, and improving urinary and brain function.
- Claims Wikipedia
- Stopping certain neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- The prevention and treatment of cancer 
- Treating multiple sclerosis 
- Preventing the degradation of cell membranes by neutralizing the spread of free radicals which occur during oxidation process. [dubious ]
- Reducing the negative effects of LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) by lowering levels of triglycerides and increasing the production of HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol).
- Joy Bauer, a New York City nutritionist, says [the catechins in green tea] increase levels of the metabolism speeding brain chemical norepinephrine (noradrenaline).
- Japanese researchers claim that drinking five cups of green tea a day can burn 70 to 80 extra calories. Dr. Nicholas Perricone, a self-proclaimed anti-aging specialist, appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show and told Oprah’s viewers they can lose 10 lbs (4.5 kg) in 6 weeks drinking green tea instead of coffee.
- green tea source