Why I ♥ this!
Allergic reactions cause inflammation (in the joints, intestines, sinuses), hives (and other skin rashes, bumps), pain, foggy thinking and exhaustion. I want those effects to leave as soon as possible! I used to have 37 acquired allergies. I dreaded these awful symptoms! Here’s what I did to get over the initial allergic response & to strengthen my immunity to help avoid future pain. I take ALFALFA and rub on Herbal Blend cream (to stop the itch!) and move on to this amazing list that has helped me every time…
- NUTRIFERON► raises immunity, increases interferon, contains MACH (patented blend of pumpkin seeds, safflower flowers, plantago seeds & honeysuckle buds) to stimulate cellular immunity!
- HERB LAX► mild cleansing
- LIVER DTX► helps bile flow, milk thistle standardized to 80% silymarin, antioxidant (reishi mushroom, schizandra chinesnsis)
- VIVIX► global cutting-edge cellular DNA repair, phytonutrient, anti-inflammatory, defends cells, increases energy production, resveratrol (ingredient in Vivix) repairs cellular ‘typos’, anti-inflammatory response to high fat/carb diet!
- DETOX BATHS► helps our largest organ (the skin) to release toxins.
- REBOUNDING► up & down movement forces lymphatic fluid to flow & flush toxins, supports bones & joints (NASA uses it with astronauts regain bone density when returning from space), ↓ cellulite, ↓ weight, fun, ↑ balance & posture, ↑ cardiovascular, endocrine & immunity!
- PERFORMANCE► hydrates better than water, balances electrolytes, maintains blood sugar, stamina builder
- LYMPHATIC MASSAGE► help nodes to drain from MassageByHeather.com
Here are some great stories…
Gamma Interferon Could Aid Fight Against Fungal Infections (Nov. 3, 2007) — Interferon, the “superhero” cure for viral infections, may be a strong weapon in the battle against fungal infections in immunocompromised patients, according to a new article. Fungal infections … > read more
- Flu near you? New tool allows you to search flu locations.
- Disease that mimics a bad flu, until it finally kills, is spreading across the Northwest.
- Dr. Kojima’s discovery (40 yrs ago) of interferon has helped people overcome serious illnesses like influenza, MS, cancer, poisoning. Now, he’s found a way to help the body naturally create interferon WITHOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS of pharmaceutical interferon. See nutriferon.
acidophilus, airways constrict, alfalfa, allergy, antibiotics, cloudy vision, cracking ears, echanacea, headache, infection, irrigate, irrigate sinuses, kill infection, neck ache, nutriferon, runny nose, sinuses congested, sore throat, soy, stuffed up, swollen glands, thick mucas, throbbing headache, vitalizer, watery eyes, zinc
When the leaves fall, do your airways constrict and sinuses congest? Do your throbbing headaches prevent you from enjoying the fall colors? I remember when my eyes would tear up so badly that a film would cloud my vision and cover my contact lenses. It’d make everything from driving to reading difficult. So, I’d wear my glasses, wipe my eyes and hope for the best. That is, until infection set in.
The allergy whirlwind
- clear, runny nose
- cracking ears
- sore throat
- constricted airways
- constricted sinus cavities
- thicker mucas
- cloudy vision
- neck ache
- swollen glands
- infection sets in
- productivity & focus depletes
Old, broken techniques
Here’s what I used to do…
- blow nose
- wipe eyes
- take allergy meds
- sleep more
- drink more water
- eat comfort food (ie. chocolate malt ball ice-cream)
- wear glasses instead of contacts
- get antibiotics from my doctor
- finish antibiotic cycle
- two weeks later, get antibiotics again
- all fall, winter and spring
- summer was my only hope, untill ragweed blooming. Arggghhh!
Sing a new song. “Free at last!”
I’ve learned some simple and effective techniques to help overcome and avoid this cumbersome cycle. I hope they help you!
- Raise the immune system so histamine isn’t produced when in contact with ‘allergens’. How?
- Avoid sugar (which lowers the immune system and uses up antioxidants).
- Distinguish acquired allergies from actual allergies; avoid actual allergens
- Thin the mucas. How?
- alfalfa (thins mucas, reduces inflamation & raises immunity.)
- What if you’re allergic to grasses? Don’t worry, for most people Shaklee’s alfalfa isn’t allergy causing because we only use the leaves, not the stems of the plant. Also, we only use mature alfalfa leaves so the root systems go deep into the soil. Why is this important? When you take our alfalfa, you get the trace minerals found deep within the earth which can raise your immunity.
- Take acidophilus to thin intestinal mucas. Much of the immune system effectiveness is in the intestine.
- Hydrate with purified water to thin the mucas and avoid infection.
- Avoid mucas producing foods like dairy.
- If congested, irrigate the sinuses immediately. This removes excessive thick mucas, kills infection and reduces inflamation.
- Soothe sore throat with echanacea & zinc
- Kill infection
- Breathe clean air.
more on allergies
acne, ADD, ADHD, allergies, asthma, auto immune disease, body cleanse, bumpy arms, bumpy skin, cancer, canKer sores, chemicals, chronic fatigue, cleanse, cleanse, cleanse your body, clear skin, detox, disease (any), dtx, Endo, energy, excretory, fatigued, fibromyalgia, headaches, herb lax, hormonal ballance, immune, immunity (low), insomnia, irritability, itchy, itchy ears, joint pain, lemonade diet, liver, liver dtx, lymphatic cleanse, lymphatic system, master cleanse, memory (poor), migraines, Mono, nutriferon, purify, rashes, shoulder), smooth skin, starter cleanse, stuffy sinuses, tired, trampoline, vivix, warts, weight loss
Daily for @ least 1 month.
(Longer if you have a serious immune system challange.)
Jump on a mini trampoline or run up the stairs 5-45 min.
Use 1 teas. Vivix to repair DNA damage.
Use Herb Lax to purify the blood, which lessens the toxic load on the lymphatic system.
Use 3 DTX daily to clean the liver, which lessens the toxic load on the lymphatic system. (more about the liver)
Use 1 Nutriferon to boost the immune system, which lessens the toxic load on the lymphatic system.
Want to begin? – Get your supplies here.