Chris & Rose Kreslins
Kristina & Paul Fahey
Lena & Wessam Mekhael
Carmen & Terri Austen
Leeann & Roger Whisman
Trenton & Emilee Barnes
Angela & Jerome Waldron
Phil & Holly Dolci
Ubaldo & Diana Ramirez
Ryan & Michelyn Brown
Ingrid & Eric Havens
Dr. Kami & Ben Dehler
Makis & Kithy Filopoulos
Jade & Andrew Gauthier
Lorae & Phil Storm
Milly & Eugenio Soto
Shawna & Sid Handa
Denise & Freddie Willbanks
- What is making you feel overwhelmed?
- LEARNING CURVE? It’s natural and expected that our minds will be on overdrive every time we learn a new skill, subject, job, etc. It’s part of the learning curve. In time, all the new skills will come automatically. Now, I give myself a pat on the back with each new skill and a little hug of patience when I don’t have the skill yet.
- TOO COMPLICATED OR NO PLAN? The simpler it is, the better it will work. If overwhelmed, it helps to clarified your plan & make sure you haven’t gone away from it. I’m learning to make a list, keep the objective simple and clear and only do activities which directly relate to accomplishing the task. Then, I get to check mark it!
- Here’s an example: choice: Spend 5 hrs on a newsletter to make it perfect or 1 hour simple newsletter and 4 hrs inviting or following up? The second choice produces more income and helps more people. With extra income I can hire someone to make the newsletter and use the remaining hour for follow up. Hmmm.
- PERFECTIONIST/CRITICAL? Have some ‘mean voices’ in the mind that ‘lie’ about how you should do everything perfectly? The cool thing about free will is that you get to turn the voices off if you want to.
- DISTRACTION? Others control your time? Can’t say no? No routine for household peace? Decide what’s most important and focus there, not everywhere. Make sure it’s your definition of important, not everyone else’s demands.
Do you relate to any of these?
acid reflux, acne, ADD, addictions, ADHD, allergies, arthritis, asthma, auto immune disease, bloated, bumpy skin, cancer, candida, canKer sores, cholesterol (high), chronic fatigue, cleanse, congested, cramps, detox, disease (any), Endo, face chart, fatigued, fibromyalgia, flatulence, fluoride, gas, headaches, IBS, immunity (low), insomnia, irritability, itchy, itchy ears, joint pain, memory (poor), migraines, Mono, odor (any part of body), pain (joint, plaque (excess), rashes, shoulder), stuffy sinuses, thyroid, tired, warts
Time to clean up your body?
Starter Cleanse to increase energy to entire system.
SYMPTOMS- A cleanse would benefit you if have or if you want to prevent:
acid reflux, acne, ADD, ADHD, allergies, arthritis, asthma, auto immune disease, bloated, bumpy skin, cancer, canker sores, cholesterol (high), chronic fatigue, congested, cramps, disease (any), Endo, fatigued, fibromyalgia, flatulence, gas, headaches, IBS, immunity (low), insomnia, irritability, itchy, itchy ears, joint pain, memory (poor), migraines, Mono, odor (any part of body), pain (joint, shoulder), plaque (excess), rashes, stuffy sinuses, warts…
Enjoy the linked items now. The others will be available soon.
- body cleanse
- cancer treatments
- candida / yeast (causes: antibiotics, birth control, chemo, chlorine, fluoride, poisoning, steroids, sugar)
- cold / flu
- colon / intestine / stomach
- deodorizer: body, breath, feet
- flu / cold
- infection: ear, sinus (sinus irrigation), skin
- irrigation of sinuses
- liver more on liver
- lymphatic system
- master cleanse
- sinus irrigation
- STARTER CLEANSE
- thyroid (fluoride & candida affect thyroid)
Want to begin? – Get your supplies here.
acid reflux, acne, ADD, ADHD, allergies, arthritis, asthma, auto immune disease, bloated, blood sugar stabilization, body cleanse, bowel function improvement, bumpy arms, bumpy skin, cancer, canKer sores, chemicals, cholesterol, cholesterol (high), chronic fatigue, cinch, cleanse, cleanse your body, clear skin, cognitive, congested, constipation, cramps, craving, detox, diarrhea, disease (any), Endo, energizing soy protein, energy, excretory, fatigued, fiber plan daily mix, fiber plan daily tabs, fibromyalgia, flatulence, gas, headaches, herb lax, hormonal ballance, IBS, immune, immunity (low), insomnia, intestine, irritability, itchy, itchy ears, joint pain, liver, mal-absorption, memory (poor), migraines, Mono, muscle recovery, muscle repair, nutrient absorption, odor (any part of body), pain (joint, plaque (excess), productivity, purify, rashes, sex drive, shoulder), smooth skin, starter cleanse, stop split ends, strong hair, stuffy sinuses, thick hair, tired, warts, weight loss
It’s as simple as 1-2-3.
- Our proteins, vitamins & minerals jumpstart metabolism.
- Our body cleansers & DNA repair improve metabolism.
- Our household & hygiene cleaners help prevent further damage to metabolism.
- CLEANSE BODY (blood, bowel, belly fat) Herb Lax and BestWater
- Want more cleansing?
- bowel, belly fat, digestion, rashes: Optiflora (restores flora destroyed by antibiotics in foods & soaps, chlorine in water & meds like birth control)
- arteries, bowel, belly fat: Fiber Plan Daily Mix or Tabs
- sinuses, body odors, acid: Alfalfa
- liver, insulin receptors: DTX
- whole body: Cinch Tea
- REPAIR DNA Vivix
3. Prevent damage.
Get your supplies here.
Cleanse to more productivity!
- A balanced metabolism feels better. Cleansing (removing unhealthy chemicals, fats & sugars) increases metabolism efficiency (cells reproduce faster).
- Better cells are produced when better ingredients (protein, vitamins & minerals) are bioavailable in the bloodstream.
- DNA damage (genetic weaknesses) get duplicated as cells reproduce. If genetic weaknesses (caused by the free radical damage, heredity or chemical toxicity) are repaired, the resulting reproduced cells can create healthier organs.
- When protected from unhealthy chemicals, fats & sugars, less problems develop in aging.
- It’s easier to be productive when you feel good!
- What if I want to only use the cleansing items, can I? Yes, but the best results are achieved by jumpstarting the metabolism with the cleanse.
- What if I want to only repair my DNA, can I? Yes. You can add the other products later.
- How long do I cleanse? Cleanse from one month to forever. The longer you cleanse, the stronger your cells will become over the years. I cleanse every day.
Benefits others received:
- blood sugar stabilization
- chemicals removed from blood
- cholesterol (decrease LDL & triglycerides)
- cognitive improvement
- craving reduction
- energy (What would you do with a few extra hours?)
- excretory & liver
- hair strengthening / thickness
- intestine help (constipation / diarrhea / mal-absorption)
- intestine – impacted fecal matter removed
- muscle recovery / repair
- nutrient absorption improvement
- sex drive improvement
- weight loss
Get your supplies here.
christopher wanjek, chronic disease, cleanse your body, diet related dieseae, energizing soy protein, food at work, ILO, insurance cost, International labor office, iron deficiency, lower health care costs, lower insurance rates, malnutrition, nutrient levels, obesity, overweight, paid sick leave, productivity, restricted activity days, sick days, supplements, unhealthy food, vitalizer, vitamin intake, vitamins, workplace nutrition, workplace solutions for malnutrition
Poor workplace nutrition hits worker’s health and productivity, says new ILO report.
The ground-breaking study examines worldwide workplace eating habits & reports that better nutrition can raise national productivity rates, prevent micronutrient deficiencies, chronic diseases & obesity. Modest investments can be repaid in reduction of sick days and accidents.
- Poor diet costs up to a 20% loss in productivity.
- Poor diet consequences: morale, safety, productivity, & the long-term health (C. Wanjek, Food at Work: Workplace solutions for malnutrition, obesity and chronic diseases
- 1/6 are undernourished or overweight.
- 46% of global disease is diet related. (2001)
- 60% of all deaths is diet related. (2001)
- Diet-related diseases are expected to climb to 57% by 2020.
- In SE Asia, iron deficiency accounts for a US$5 billion loss in productivity.
- In India, the cost of lost productivity, illness & death due to malnutrition is US$10 to 28 billion, or 3-9% of GDP
- The US annual cost of obesity to business for insurance, paid sick leave & other payments is US$12.7 billion.
- In the US, where over 2/3 of the population is overweight, direct medical costs accounted for approximately US$51.6 billion & lost productivity approximately US$3.9 billion – reflected in 39.2 million lost workdays, 239 million restricted-activity days, 89.5 million bed-days and 62.6 million physician visits.
Food at Work: Workplace solutions for malnutrition, obesity and chronic diseases, Christopher Wanjek, ISBN 92-2-11715-2, International Labour Office, Geneva, 2005. To read the executive summary, please visit: www.ilo.org/public/english/bureau/inf/download/foodatwork.pdf.
Boost your nutrient levels, University of Berkely study proves results.
Cleanse your body from unhealthy food.